Fortnite v7.01 patch is now out. This patch brings some cool changes including new weapons. This update also introduces Fortnite new mode “Creative mode”.
The changes in this patch are as follow
A Mythic melee weapon that deals big damage and destroys structures! Look for it at Polar Peak.
About infinity Blade
- This Mythic melee weapon can be found on Polar Peak.
- Primary Fire delivers a powerful sword slash. It deals big damage to enemies and destroys structures in one blow (75 damage to players).
- Alternate Fire allows the player to leap great distances, destroying objects in its path. Upon landing, it delivers damage and a knock-up to nearby players (25 damage).
- The wielder of the sword is also granted additional abilities:
- An increased pool of max Health and Shields (200 Health/200 Shields).
- Regeneration of effective Health over time up to max Health and Shields (1 HP per second).
- An instant burst of effective Health upon elimination of an enemy (50 HP).
- Increased movement speed (130%).
- The first player to pull the Infinity Blade from its pedestal will be instantly healed to full Health and Shields.
- If a player picks up the Infinity Blade, all other inventory items aside from building materials will be dropped.
- When the wielder of the Infinity Blade picks up an item (aside from building materials), the Infinity Blade will be dropped.
- The Infinity Blade will be dropped when the wielder is knocked out or eliminated.
- Only one Infinity Blade will appear per match.
Ralphie’s Revenge (Save The World)
Accurate and slow firing rifle that rewards headshots.
About Ralphie’s Revenge
- Ralphie’s Revenge is returning and will be available in the Weekly Store
- An accurate and slow firing air rifle that has a massive headshot bonus. Remember to always wear your eye protection.
- Available from December 12 at 7 PM ET until December 19th 7 PM ET.
Let your imagination go wild with Fortnite Creative. Islands available for all players on December 13!
That’s it for Fortnite v7.01 update. You can also visit their official blog for more information.